Last month, Kim from Today’s Creative Life blog invited me to participate as a guest blogger in her Celebrate Summer Series. I had so much fun creating some super cute printables for her audience. I decided to create a set of summer-themed printable monthly planners for her blog series, since the focus of the summer here has been all about boosting productivity.
But I didn’t want my peeps to miss out on these printable goodies, so I’m sharing them here today!
I don’t know about you, but my productivity tends to take a nose dive during the summer. With my kids home full-time and the gorgeous weather beckoning us to join in on all of those fun outdoor activities, I find it hard to keep on top of all the details involved with managing our family and home. Oh, and there’s also those pesky work-related tasks that need to get done!
Although I use a weekly planner to keep track of my To Do’s, I thought it might be helpful to create a monthly planner to see exactly what I need to tackle in both my personal and work life at the beginning of each month during the summer. I like the idea of capturing all of this information as a monthly snapshot on a single piece of paper that I can use as a blueprint for each month.
The Monthly Planner allows you to capture the following information in one convenient place:
- your top 5 goals to accomplish each month
- important dates to remember (birthdays, holidays, events, etc.)
- major expenses that you’ll incur that month (so that you can plan your finances accordingly)
- tracking your progress on any habits you’re working on (e.g., exercise, water intake)
- miscellaneous notes and reminders
- an end-of-summer countdown
I included the end-of-summer countdown to help me remember to schedule out the activities on my kiddos’ summer fun “bucket list” before it’s too late and they’re back in school. While it’s important to be productive during the summer months, it’s equally important to enjoy the season with your family as much as possible!
The prettier the printable, the more likely we will want to use it, right? So I created two gorgeous summer-themed planners for you to choose from — a floral version and a beach version!
MONTHLY PLANNER- FLORAL
MONTHLY PLANNER – BEACH
HOW TO USE YOUR SUMMER-THEMED PRINTABLE MONTHLY PLANNERS:
1. Download your free Summer-Themed Monthly Planner Printable and save it on your desktop.
2. At the beginning of June, July & August, print out a copy onto a standard 8.5″ x 11″ piece of paper using a standard ink jet printer.
3. Use your monthly planner to be intentional about the month ahead!
I hope you find these summer-themed printable monthly planners to be useful. Here’s wishing all of us a productive (& fun!) rest of the summer.
Oh, and be sure to check out my collection of free printables designed to help you get organized and be productive!