If you’ve been around here for awhile, by now you know about my love affair with binders. Yes, it’s true. I LOVE to organize with binders. In fact, I’d put my love of binders right up there with my love of clipboards, label makers and Elfa Storage Systems.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Why do I HEART binders so much?
- Ease of Use: Although I like to use file folders to organize reference/archival papers, binders are the easiest way to corral and organize papers that I’m actively using for current projects & papers I frequently reference.
- Portable: It’s so easy to grab a binder off the shelf and take it with me if I need to access those papers on the go.
- Easily Stored: Binders can be stored just about anywhere for easy access throughout your home (drawers, cabinets, shelves, etc.). This makes it possible to store them near their point of use.
- Inexpensive: Binders are fairly inexpensive and they can be reused over and over again once you’re finished with a project.
So what are some of the ways you can organize with binders in your home? Just look at some of the examples from around MY home:
- a general household binder (for handy reference papers)
- a recipe binder
- a home remodel binder (or any other type of time-limited household project)
- a holiday planning binder
- a product manual binder
A few days ago, I introduced you to the Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle, a collection of 38 eBooks, eCourses and printables designed to teach you the skills you need to declutter & organize your home. As I dig deeper into the bundle, I was excited to discover just how many of printable resources can be used to quickly create an entire collection of binders to organize just about every aspect of home life!
Let’s drill down and take a look, shall we?
I consider a household binder to be one of the foundations of an organized home. It serves as the central storage place for all of those papers that you need to refer to on a fairly regular basis. The types of papers that are stored in a household binder can be customized based on the needs of your household. Some common categories of papers include:
- contact information
- emergency information
- school information/schedules
- sports/activity schedules
- cleaning schedules
- home maintenance information
- meal planning/grocery shopping lists
The Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle includes three super comprehensive printable sets that you can use to quickly create a custom household binder:
- The 2017 All-Inclusive Binder by Mique Provost at 30 Handmade Days ($19.99)
- The Home Management Binder & Family Planner by Helena Alkhas at A Personal Organizer ($47.00)
- The Homekeeping Foundations Kit by Becky Rapinchuk at Clean Mama ($20)
Creating a budgeting & household finance binder is a smart way to keep on top of your family’s money matters (in fact, we devote an entire month to organizing your finances & bills in the Organize & Refine Your Home Challenge).
All of the comprehensive printable sets listed above in the Household Binder section contain a series of budget-related printables. In addition, the Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle includes 2 resources that are devoted exclusively to organizing your finances:
- Spend Well Budgeting System: Printable Files to Help You Take Control of Your Finances by Carrie Lindsey at Carrie Elle ($5.99)
- 2017 Budget Planner by Jessi Fearon at The Budget Mama ($19.97)
HOLIDAY PLANNING BINDER
Despite our efforts to simply the holidays, there are so many “moving parts” that it’s almost impossible to juggle all of the tasks involved without some sort of organizing or planning system. Creating a holiday planning binder is the perfect way to store all of your party planning, gift giving, food shopping and holiday card ideas, inventories and lists.
With the purchase of a Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle, you’ll be covered for not just Christmas, but ALSO Thanksgiving. Just imagine how much more you’ll be able to savor and enjoy the holidays when you’ve taken advantage of all of this planning goodness:
- 2017 Thanksgiving Planner by Mandi Ehman at Life Your Way ($3.00)
- 2017 Christmas Planner by Mandi Ehman at Life Your Way ($4.00)
And for those of you who homeschool, I don’t have to tell you how many balls you’re constantly juggling each day (especially if you homeschool multiple kiddos). Wouldn’t it be great if you could create a Homeschool Bible for yourself in the form of a pretty binder full of gorgeous printables?
- Homeschool Mom Life Binder by Heather Bowen at Life of a Homeschool Mom ($19.99)
Do you have a trip of a lifetime in your future, or maybe just your family’s annual pilgrimage to the beach? Either way, there are typically oodles of details involved with the trip planning process.
Why not create a beautiful binder to inspire you during the planning process? This gorgeous one is included in your Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle:
- Wanderlist: Your Travel Planning Toolkit by Kimberly Tate at Stuffed Suitcase ($12.99)
CREATE A CUSTOM BINDER!
And if that’s not all enough, you can always create a custom binder for any home project you like by creating your own binder printables. Don’t know how to create printables? Great news. With the purchase of the Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle, you gain access to a course that will teach you how.
I took this course last year when it first became available and it formed the foundation of my printable-creation knowledge base (highly recommend!):
- Make Your Own Printables Course by Laura Smith at I Heart Planners ($49.00)
These 10 resources represent just a fraction of what’s included in the Conquer Your Clutter Bundle. If you purchased the resources I’ve highlighted above separately, you’d pay over $200 for them. But you can get every single one of them (plus 28 other organizing, decluttering & resources) in the bundle for just $47. Sweet, right?
Also keep in mind that when you download the Conquer Your Clutter Bundle, you’ll receive a Quick Start Guide to help you navigate through the resource library and avoid overwhelm.
The total value of the bundle is $658.53, so that $47 price tag is 93% off what you’d pay to purchase all of these awesome resources individually.
How do you plan to organize with binders in YOUR home?
Ready to get epically organized?
Get access to 100+ printable pages to help you organize your home and life!