Happy Organize Your Files week!
Does the phrase “Organize Your Files” fill you with anxiety?
Do you dread the task of filing papers into your current filing system because the filing cabinet is overstuffed and hasn’t been purged in ages? Perhaps that dread prevents you from filing altogether, and you have resorted to piling your papers in stacks throughout your home instead.
Image courtesy of Nutta Kit /FreeDigitalPhotos.net
If any of this resonates with you, first understand that you are not alone! As I’ve discussed in prior blog posts, paper clutter is a common challenge for most of my clients – so much so, that I once offered an organizing service specifically devoted to assisting clients with managing the paper that comes into their home.
Allow me to introduce you to one of my absolute favorite tools for managing household papers:
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
I use the Freedom Filer system for organizing my own reference files, as well as my clients’ files. My clients love it as much as I do. Here’s why:
- It’s a self-purging system in which files are categorized as Permanent, Replaceable, or Rotating…so you will never have to clean out your files again once the system is set up (take a few moments and let that sink in);
- Following some simple rules, all of your files will rotate out after their useful life has ended;
- Color coding enables users to quickly retrieve documents;
- You will not have to waste any time creating labels or determining appropriate file categories/names…it’s all been done for you;
- You can completely customize the system to fit your specific filing needs.
Want to see it in action?
With Freedom Filer, it really is a piece of cake to set up a customized filing system for your household and say farewell to those paper piles once and for all.
Is organizing paper a challenge in your household? Give Freedom Filer a try then leave a comment to let me know how it works for you!
Image courtesy of John Kasawa / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Ready to get epically organized?
Get access to 100+ printable pages to help you organize your home and life!